As promised in the previous post, here are 2 LOTD that I created using The Body Shop Colour Crush eyeshadows.
Look 1: "Bronze Into The Sand"
This look was put together with all the neutral warm, bronze tones. I played with a mixture of shimmery, satin and matte shades to balance out the look.
1. Highlight the browbone with a matte shade - #110 Sand By Me
2. Pat #210 Bronze Bliss all over the eyelid as a base. I also added a pop of light in the middle with a touch of #201 Melt My Heart.
3. Intensify the outer V with #215 Coconuts About You to give the eye more depth and dimension. For the outer V, matte shades work better.
4. Always transition the eye colour from the crease to the browbone using a light brown transition shade that is matte. In this case, #202 Chocolate Linger works perfectly!
5. Finally, brighten up the eye look with #001 Sugar Gaze.
Eyeliner used - MAC Black Track Fluid Line.
Look 2: "Happy St Patrick's Day"
Ok.. I did not wear this look today - i.e. St Patrick's Day! But thought the name was appropriate! ;)
You all know how much I love green eyeshadows, I've always loved it since the beginning of my make-up journey. Perhaps it's because I've got naturally brown eyes (yeah it's hard to tell because I like grey contacts) and green just seem to complement brown eyes best. Also because I'm an NC30, so colours like pink or purple just don't look good on me. What other choices do I have?
Anyway, this was a really simple look created with only 3 colours!1. Highlight the browbone with a matte shade - #110 Sand By Me
2. All over eye colour - #605 Sweet Pea.
3. Intensify the outer crease of the green with a little #202 Chocolate Linger.
4. Upper eyeliner - Tarte EmphasEYES in bronze - this is an Amazonian clay waterproof liner which I have been loving. Will do a detailed review soon.
5. Lower waterline - Solone Gel Like Smoody Pencil in Turqoise. Another star product! Review coming soon ;)
More pictures I posted on my Instagram (do follow me on Instagram because I am a lot more active there!):
Hope this was helpful and thanks for reading!
For reviews of the eyeshadows, check out my previous post here, here, here!
What are some of your favourite eye looks?