The kabuki brush is incredibly soft to the touch and delightful on application. The bristles are so soft they are almost unreal. I own quite a number of Hakuhodo brushes which are some of the softest in the market but Chanel has totally redefined the definition of SOFT.
It is almost impossible to describe how beautiful this brush is except that it's one of those "Once you touch, you cannot stop touching" type brushes.
Features of the brush:
- The round dome shaped edge of the brush makes application a breeze as it follows the contours of the face.
- The brush is incredibly dense, which requires little effort to pick up a good amount of product and deposit it onto the face.
- Because the bristles are so soft, buffing powder onto the face becomes a luxurious moment in the mornings.
- It's retractable function allows this brush to maintain it's pocket size, which is ideal for traveling.
- I absolutely love this brush and have been pairing it with my Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Sheer Glow Powder as well as my Cle De Peau Powder foundation.
- I love how it allows powder to be evenly buffed all over the face without any scratchy feeling.
- The only downside is that it is retractable which makes washing slightly more inconvenient because you have to ensure water doesn't get into the retractable portion of the brush.
- Highly recommend you check this out. Just lightly run your fingers over it.. ;)
Full review of the Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Sheer Glow Powder here along with how I apply using this brush.
Hope this review was helpful for you :)